12/24/09

Ice, Ice Baby!

No, not the song ~ Our driveway and car!  I went out this morning and everything was covered in ice.  The car was frozen shut and I broke a nail trying to open my door!  Boo hoo. 


I decided to go around my car and go through the passenger side door.  Oh boy, that brought back memories of my poor, premarriage days!  As I tried to round the car, I started to slide down our driveway BACKWARD!  As I slid, I lost my balance and had to put my hands down on the driveway too so that I didn't splat.  So, I slid backward, hands down in front of me with my backside straight up in the air.  I had a big, wool coat on so I'm sure my backside didn't look smallish!

I can just imagine the laughter going on in the homes across the street!  As a matter of fact, I was laughing so hard I had wished I could share that carefree moment with someone.  Well, I suppose I did because my Heavenly Father was watching me!

I have a bloggy friend who says that she's never seen a snowflake!  I'll bet she's never slid rear end up, down her driveway either! 

Have a beautiful day!
Janet

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

LOL!!! That is craziness--I can not imagine! What a funny picture you painted!

It is literally 73 degrees here today. 73! I am going to wear a sweater anyway and hope they have the air on in the church it is CHRISTmas for heaven's sake.

Merry Christmas! I am so thankful for you my friend! and a little thankful I am not sliding on ice :]

Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...