7/29/09

Way Too Funny!

This is way too funny (and personal). Espresso came to me VERY DISTURBED! He had a pair of ladies undies on a stick. He said that he found them stuck up in a tree by the end of the driveway. We told him to throw them away and decided to just leave it at that. Crazy thing is, I recognized them!!

Well, I got to thinking and realized that I recently cleaned out my undies drawer and threw a bunch away. My FIL has been having problems with raccoons and I put 2 and 2 together! Raccoons must have raided the trash and took my undies up into a tree!!! Oh dear!


Espresso came to us about 5 minutes later with his imagination running. He started making statements and asking questions about how this may have happened. I QUICKLY jumped in and decided to tell him what I thought had happened. His mind was set at ease and of course he got a good laugh out of it!

2 comments:

H-Mama said...

too funny :)

Jan Mader said...

I'm laughing. This is way too funny. Raccoons are such little rascals!

I know they're not good, but when I was a kid I had a pet raccoon. My dad rescued a baby when it's mother got killed on the road.

Hmmm....wonder if that's the one that took your undies???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...