9/25/09

Friday Fill-Ins



Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

1. One week ago __I had some time to myself___. The boys went fishing with my parents (really they just played in the woods), Dream Latte went to the church to work and I got a little but much needed time to myself!


2. ____ I LOVED to swim and play outside_______ when I was young.


3. Mother told me ____be sure your sins will find you out_______.


4. ___Jesus, it's________ you and me.


5. Take your time ___the whole world is in a hurry________.


6. ___This too________ will pass!
Sometimes, I think it won't.... Some days, I just lose hope. (not in Jesus of course) I have to my trust in my God and believe that He has a plan.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to


__drinking coffee with my husband during our Siesta time___,


tomorrow my plans include


__wow, I don't think I have plans___


and Sunday, I want to


__worship in Spirit and in Truth___!


I want God to work in my day in such a way that I KNOW, that I KNOW it is HIM!


Want more Friday Fill-Ins?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...