11/20/09

A Cool Story


I have to share a cool story about something that happened to me a couple of years ago.

I was at church (our first church) and was greeting parents that were coming in to pick up kids. This old man (70's) whom I did not know walked in to pick up his grandson.

He saw a brace on my wrist that I was wearing that evening and approached me. He asked why I had it on and I told him that I had tendinitis in the wrist and it was hurting.

He proceeded to ask if I believed that Jesus could heal my wrist. I said, "Yes! I do!" He said, "Be healed in Jesus name. Do you accept that healing?" I said, "Absolutely!"

This was the first time anyone had ever done that to me. I was excited and wouldn't you know, I haven't had a bit of pain in my wrist (a several year old injury) since that day.

Praise the LORD God.

I love Yeshua!! He is my Salvation.

Definition of the word: Yeshua

H3444
ישׁוּעה
yeshû‛âh
yesh-oo'-aw
Feminine passive participle of H3467; something saved, that is, (abstractly) deliverance; hence aid, victory, prosperity: - deliverance, health, help (-ing), salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.

Amen... let it be so.

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Praise God!

I love stories of the mighty work of God in our lives--sometimes the parting of the red sea in our lives is a wrist healing--just as big a deal with last effects!

Angie Vik said...

Thanks for sharing this story. God is amazing and so good. Your healing was neat reminder of God's love for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...