11/16/09

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY... from Janet's Daybook

Outside my window... a cool, breezy evening

I am thinking... about how selfish some "Christians" are ~ that's sad

I am thankful for... people with the gift of faith (1 Corinthians 12:8-10)

I am wearing... black sweats and a hot pink shirt (my blogging outfit)

I am remembering... that God loves me and I am precious in His sight

I am going... nowhere fast ~ it was a restful day (Leviticus 23:3)

I am reading... Numbers, I'm in chapter 24

I am hoping trusting... that God has the perfect house picked out for us ~ soon

On my mind... not a whole lot!

From the learning rooms... we are studying Ancient Greece and we love it!

Noticing that... that I need less and less to live

Pondering these words... uhhh, not pondering right this minute

From the kitchen... brownies! (Read all about that here.)

Around the house... a typical, restful Monday

One of my favorite things~ dressing and feeling like a lady

From my picture journal...

Join The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

These are so neat and reflective--a treasure to look back on in years to come, no doubt!

Deborah Ann said...

Oh, I would love to study ancient Greece! At least that sounds a little more interesting than the book of Numbers, lol. I suffered through that book a few years back. Though I'm sure to a Bible scholar there's a whole lot of insight in there somewhere!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...