12/5/10

Hearts On Fire Friday ~ The Love Spell Part 2

Hearts On Fire Friday


Ok, it's a little late.  2 days actually... but for GOOD reason!  (Tell ya later!)

You can read part one here:  Hearts On Fire


...so he just sat there, looking guilty.  I said, "Did YOU?  What did you do?"

He finally admitted, "I just asked God to give you the same desire for me that I have for you!"

Okayyy.....?  Sounds innocent enough, but there's a catch!  God answers my husband's prayers ~ OFTEN!

I don't know how long it took for God to answer his prayer; I've never asked. I think it may have been somewhere from a couple of days to a week. That's just a guess though.

Ok, so it wasn't a love spell.  It was God.  It was God putting the spark back into our marriage.  It was God fanning the spark and turning into a flame.  It was God making our marriage what it was meant to be from the beginning, from the beginning of time.

It was God, and He can do the same for your marriage!

His prayers are not hindered:
1 Peter 3:7

"You husbands in the same way, live with your wives in an understanding way, as with someone weaker, since she is a woman; and show her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered." 

3 comments:

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

I love it, that has got to be a love story. I don't even know what to say except how sweet and awesome is that. God is great:)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and it's ok if you can't answer the question, maybe someone will know.

Having Fun Blogging
mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

God has done the same for us sweet friend, scripting our love story. Goodness I could not imagine a day without my best friend by my side.

Be blessed bunches,
Sarah

Finder said...

pretty blog

http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...