7/29/09

Thankful Thursdays

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Going through a trial is tough. That's the point! But going through a trial with Jesus will give you peace!

We are going through a FEW fires right now. Dream Latte and I were reading Exodus together and finally finished but needed to decide on another book to do. We decided on 1 & 2 Peter.

Verses 6-7 were so obviously meant for us right now but verse 8 made me cry.

"and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, "

I love Jesus even though I have not seen Him with my eyes. I have seen Him work in my life and I KNOW that He is there. Even though I am going through some fires, I know that He is the 4th man in the fire (Daniel)! Even though I am going through a trial I can still rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory!

1. I am thankful for Jesus' peace

2. I am thankful for my Dream Latte and our wonderful marriage of 14 years. I am thankful for how much he helps me!

3. I am thankful for our boys. Espresso who is such a quiet love and Double Espresso who is love out loud!

4. I am thankful that I homeschool. I am SO looking forward to what we will learn this year!

5. I am thankful that I am still learning as an adult and haven't settled into a boring RUT!


If you'd like more on Thankful Thursday, see Truth 4 the Journey.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Gratefulness goes such a long way in helping us through our trials. Reminds me of the words to the song "...Count your blessing, name them one by one, And it will surprise you what the Lord has done."

Jane In The Jungle said...

I too homeschool and like you, see it as such a blessing and am so grateful for it!!
Enjoyed your list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...