8/25/09

Rosacea Cure / Healing Story

Janet - Rosacea FREE!!!!


Edited on January 16, 2017 to add:
I am STILL healed.  I did this fast in 2008 and my skin is still doing wonderful.  Since then, I've eaten more organic, done several more fasts, cut soda out completely, and I do "juicing."

Molly at Econobusters posted a question about a reader who is wondering about how to soothe rosacea. I looked for that secret solution for eight years!

Here's my healing story:

For eight years I suffered with rosacea. Rosacea is a face disfiguring disease. It started off as redness in the T Zone area. After a while, I got bumps. The bumps never really went away. If one healed, it was almost unnoticeable. There were times that I had 15 or more oozing, bleeding, bumps that were more like welts. It wasn't unusual to be sitting watching TV and I would feel something dripping down my face. A bump would be bleeding and I would have to run for tissue.

I tried everything I could without taking meds. I tried vitamins, herbs, and many creams. Nothing worked even a little bit. I prayed and prayed for God to tell me what to do. I just knew that it HAD to be simple.

A year ago this month, I felt the Lord God tell me to do the "Daniel Fast." I didn't know much about it so I looked it up and researched it. I knew that this had to be God so I decided to do it. After the first two weeks my face was cleared and the rosacea never came back. I knew it had to be simple!

God is good and He is STILL in the healing business!

If you have rosacea, I'd love for you to comment and let me know if you decide to do the Daniel Fast.

5 comments:

Tonja said...

hi...i found your blog through Minute with Molly's site. I've been diagnosed with rosacea...ugh. I have noticed that it gets better when I eat healthier.
Your encouragement to do a Daniel fast is right on target. As much as I've been resisting the need to completely get away from sweets and other unhealthy foods, i see that this is a confirmation to what the Lord is leading me to do. My husband just started a Daniel fast, too, and has been wanting me to do it with him...guess I'll be on my way :)
good to meet you.
stop by my blog sometime and get to know me. I don't blog often, but i check on friends blogs every day.
(www.raisingeagles.blogspot.com)

Praises from a Wife and Mommy! said...

GO GOD GO!!! AWESOME HEALING STORY!

Anonymous said...

Wow. The bible verse of the day on you version mobile app is romans 12:1. I recently been suffering from rosacea (undiagnosed but symptoms are obvious) and have become very concerned. I know i haven't been eating the best and working out as i should. I believe this is a sign from God and that fasting and caring for my body will help!

Unknown said...

Day 16 of the Daniel Fast for this rosacea sufferer. No improvement as of yet. I'm asking for prayers of healing from our amazing God.

Unknown said...

Day 16 of the Daniel Fast for this rosacea sufferer. No improvement yet. Asking for prayers of healing from our amazing God.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...