3/21/10

Living with JOY


Sara at Splashin Glory posted about Livin' Life.  (Check her out.  She is a beautiful example.) 

She wants to know who will join her in livin' life and enjoying life this week. 

I put my comment on her post and decided to blog about it.

Here is what I did Saturday:

Today, I lived.


1. I got out of the house with the boys. (That's huge for me!)

2. Went to a store and met a lady that I met on the internet. (I don't usually condone that.) She gave me coupons and we talked about homeschooling.

3. While at the store, I ran into one of my kids' friends and his dad. Let the kid ride with us to the next store.

4. Last but not least, we all ran through the ice rain. It was cold but fun!

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

I used to follow splashing glory--I quit when my reading got out of hand (probably not stated properly but I am sure you know what I mean)

Glad you lived!

Found the best passover book and we are reading it for school "Christ in the Passover" by Rosen amazing!

we have our planning meeting tonight. I am getting so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...