6/4/10

Gettin A Grip

Ok, I WAS freaking out when I wrote the previous post.  After I wrote it, the enemies fiery darts came out full force.  Within 2 hours 3 different attacks came.  At first, I was wondering if they were attacks or something that God was doing.  (Of course, any attack that comes has to pass through the Father first.)  After the events of yesterday, we knew for sure.  (More about that in another post.)

The spirit behind the happenings of the past day or two has been pure evil.  (I'll tell more about it in a later post.)  Through it ALL, we have continued to praise God out loud and sing Hallelujah Anyhow!  Literally!  (The video is a couple of posts back.)

That song, along with Scripture and God's peace, has gotten me through.  I am leaning on Him as only He can stand strong when the winds blow. 

My Daddy has continued to bless both monetarily and Spiritually through the past few days.  He is so amazing!  I can't wait to see what He has in store!



(Photo from sxc.hu)

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Praying and Praising with you friend!

and I like the new background-nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...