6/30/10

(Meme from Sunday Steeling - it was "stolen" from someone else etc.)

1. What curse word do you use the most?  Eph. 4:29 says:  "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."  I will say that I don't curse!  I do have a few other words in my vocab that shouldn't be there though.  :(

2. Do you own an iPod? A what?  No!  Although my 13 year old thinks I should!

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? Probably my mom.  I really don't like to talk on the phone.  I think I did too much of that when I was younger.  ;)

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Yes.  YUCK is all I have to say about that!

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? I’m assuming this actually is supposed to be 11 Sept. 2001 – or as we AMERICANS write it: 9/11/01, Sept. 11, or just plain 9/11. Making that assumption,

6. What was the last movie you watched? "You Lucky Dog" - a Hallmark movie. 



7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?  I suppose so... ?

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? Medication?  As in medicine?  That's a dumb question.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?  Yes and that's all I'm sayin about that!

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Attitude.  Where are they on the arrogant vs. nice spectrum?  or on the weirdo vs. "normal" spectrum?  Do they give me the creeps?

11. What are you looking forward to?  Rest... nice days... vacation... getting my drivers licence again!!!

12. Do you own any band t-shirts?  No but it would be an interesting collection if I did!  I like everything from Skillet to the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.  (I don't listen to secular music.)  Of course, in my younger years it probably would have been Def Leppard, Bon Jovi and Whitesnake.  ...bad, bad, bad...

13. What will you be doing in one hour? Hmmmm... putterin around the house, I guess.  I'm kinda bored today.  I have things to do but can't do them right now.  I do need to make some LISTS!!  :)  I LIKE makin lists!!

14. Is anyone in love with you? My husband is head over heels for me even after 15 years of marriage.  That's a God thing!

15. Last time you cried?  Oh, in the last couple of weeks.  Life is hard you know but Yeshua (Jesus) makes it better.

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?  I prefer a desktop.

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?  Actually, when I turned 28 I got my second piercings on my ears again.  Now, I'm kinda wanting my third.

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?  If I wasn't married... I wouldn't care if he had tattoos as long as he was head over heels on fire for God.  We can't erase what we've done in the past, especially bodies covered in tattoos!

19. What were you doing before this?  Eating lunch with my hubby! 

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?  Oh dear... probably when my husband and I were dating.

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?  TOO many!  Way too many!

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?  Yes, love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...