8/4/10

Ewww - a spider!


We found a house.  It's not great but it is ok.  It fits us all and our dog and that is what is important!  The boys will have plenty of room to run and play hide-n-seek this winter and we can still have people over. 

To be honest with you, we are settling.  It's the only place that we have found!  We will be making a final decision by this weekend.

Anyway, I was in the basement organizing boxes and I felt a spider web across my face.  THEN, I felt a spider wiggling in my right nostril!!!!  EWWWW!  No kidding!  A little spider crawled into my nose!

That's enough excitement for one day...

1 comment:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Yea....I posted a post on "God Hears" it is my story of a frog in our backyard and how God spoke to me after our move. Blessings to you...can't wait to see what God shows you...even if you see Him in a spider

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...