10/9/10

How I Save Money ~ Part 2

Sometimes, after my day is done, I like to sit down to a good movie.  Ok so, It's not often but it does happen occasionally!  I was too tired to write, too tired to read, too tired to learn and the TV was taken.  (It's basketball season.) All of a sudden, an idea popped into my head!  I grabbed the laptop, made some popcorn and headed to my bed.  On my way, I bade my family of men farewell, "I'm off to watch a love story!"  I remembered that I can watch ushy, gushy, chic flicks on YouTube... for FREE!

That's right!  There are many Hallmark Channel movies on YouTube such as, Love's Abiding Joy, Sarah Plain and Tall, and A Painted House.  The Hallmark Channel movies that I watch are clean and usually the story line takes place in the 1800's.

I just type this into the YouTube search:  "Hallmark Channel Movie Part 1" and I come up with several pages of movies to choose from!

This is just another way that I save money!

Love Come Softly Part 1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...