10/11/10

Marriage Monday!


Married:  June 17, 1995
Wedding:  Large, traditional, church wedding

What would I do different?  Well, it's not that I have regrets about our wedding, it's just that I'm wiser now and I may have done things differently knowing what I know now.
Like?  I think I would have done the ceremony pretty much the same but I think I would have scaled back on the cost of the reception.  I may have done something simpler and shorter.  We had a traditional, family style reception with a DJ.  The DJ was fun, the dinner was good but it cost a pretty penny.  I don't think, in the end, it was worth it.

Would I have changed our honeymoon?  I think I would have created a more relaxing atmosphere.  Orlando was a blast but I would have cut the time in Orlando in half and gone someplace a little quieter and intimate for the other half. 

All in all, it was a WONDERFUL time in our lives but to be honest, it's so much better after 15 years!

Photo taken: 10-11-10

Join Marriage Monday: Crysalis

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh friend, we hit Disney for our honeymoon. Too fun.

Happy day,
Sara

Peggy Thiel said...

I just love your picture!!! You two are great for each other and God has blessed you with so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...