1/18/11

I'm Back! ~ Have you heard it said?


I had a wonderful break.  It was very restful and I may drag it into this week a bit!  (Wink)


Have you heard it said, "Well..... all I can do is pray..."?

All I can do?

I've never had a quick answer for that.  My mind instantly goes to a big speech about the power behind prayer.  This morning, instead of a speech, a list came to my mind!  (I LIKE lists!)

"All I can do is pray..."

1.  The same power that raised Christ from the dead is in you
2.  You can pray "believing" that you will receive
3.  You can repent, get anointed with oil and prayed over by your pastor
4.  You can fast ~ Show Him how serious you are!

Be encouraged!  Is there something that you need to break free from and you've thought, "All I can do is pray."?

If you'd like to talk about it, give me a shout out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...