1/25/11

Things I Recommend:

I will be posting some books that I highly recommend.  These are books that either I or my husband have read and have had a huge impact on us.

I recommend:
Prayers that Rout Demons by John Eckhardt



From the back of the book:
"Prayer and confession of Scripture are two of the most powerful weapons we have in life.  They connect us to God and allow His power to flow to us in every situation."

Yes, it's true that this book is a reference handbook for defeating the devil and breaking the powers of darkness but it's so much more than that!  There are references for healing, breaking oppression, prayers for peace and for blessing, etc.

I also recommend this book because we have been to Apostle Eckhardt's church.  He is a powerful man of God.  He prophesied over us and spoke of things he did not know.  He is legitimate and hears from God.

Quotes from the book:

  • I will prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers (3 John 2)
  • My soul will be joyful in the Lord.  You have covered me with the garments of salvation and the robe of righteousness. (Isaiah 61:10)
  • Sanctify me through Your Word of truth (John 17:17)
  • You are Jehovah-Jireh, my provider (Gen. 22:14)
  • I am God's servant and He takes pleasure in my prosperity. (Psalm 1:3)
  • I bind and cast out spirits of depression, despondency, despair, discouragement, and hopelessness in the name of Jesus.


If you get this book, I'd love to talk about it with you!  
This is an extremely helpful tool.  Some people don't even realize how bound they are until someone else points it out.  With the awesome power of God, you can be released to do the work of the ministry!

1 comment:

Danilo Sergio Pallar Lemos said...

Always instruct and adding information? S important.
www.vivendoteologia.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...