2/9/11

Are you hurting? Don't think so?

Broken Heart

When I was presented with this teaching, I wasn't actually in the right place spiritually OR emotionally to benefit from it.  Not only that, but the person who presented it to me did it in a very unloving, unsupportive way.  I wasn't past the hurt; I was right smack dab in the middle of it!  It was kind of like, taking a bleeding wound and having a surgeon open it up more without anesthesia!

My husband and I both read the book "The Bait of Satan" by John Bevere.  Then one day, we went to church (the one that we visit) and the guest speaker was John Bevere!  We were so excited when we got to hear him speak about the topic of offence since we just read the book.

As we sat there, the Holy Spirit got to work.  A pastor friend of my husband's had offended him; he did something really terrible and my husband ended the friendship.  As a result of John's teaching, my husband was able to go to the person, present him with a fine gift, and let him know that he (hubs) isn't going to hold on to unforgiveness and bitterness.  They were able to talk about the issue, hug and part ways.  Their friendship isn't the same, but the offering and release was freeing for both parties!

I wanted to share these videos with you.  Maybe just maybe, there are some people out there that can benefit from these lessons.  I recommend that you read the book AND watch the videos.  Open your mind and let the Holy Spirit do His job!

You can purchase the book by clicking on the amazon link above.










The Bait of Satan ~ Part 3

The Bait of Satan ~ Part 4

If you need MORE info on this topic click here:

Unforgiveness: Spiritual Poison



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Interesting and true, true, true. We see this often today---offense after offense and no forgiveness to be found.

I also understood your situation as we'd had a similar one in our last church. The Lord ultimately brought healing in an unexpected way, but oh how great was the relief of forgiveness and the ultimate healing.
Again, thank you for sharing this critical message and what it has meant to you.

Kathleen said...

Unforgivness is a dis-ease; one that destroys the unity in God's Body, as well as our own unity in Him. I love, love, love teachings that inspire & encourage us to remain free of that cancer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...