3/11/11

Five Question Friday


I love Friday memes!  Do you link up to any?

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is? 
Why yes I do!  It's not that great which is why I color it... darkish brown with purple!  Although, I'm thinking about going bleach blond for summer!  What do you think?  Here are my photos:  Janet


2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?  We take it day by day, enjoying each one!  I do plan our vacation ahead of time.  I like my kids to be kids while they can.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?  Soup!  I like to cook soup and that is about all.  I am a blessed woman and my husband shares the kitchen with me.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?  Oh my goodness, no.  I appreciate a verbal thank you, though.  I think notes are a thing of the past!

5. How did you meet your best friend?  Well, my husband is my best friend and we met in high school.  In choir as a matter of fact.  My husband can't sing but... he liked me.  ;)  As far as girlfriends go, I really don't have very many.  I do have a few but we hardly see each other.  :(

How about you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...