3/9/11

Promises Promises


Believing the Word ~ What are you believing today? 

Here are some verses that I believe and receive.  I thank God for His Word.  It is always true. 

I will say of the Lord. He is my refuge and my fortress: In Him will I trust."
- Psalm 91:2

Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead!"

- I Peter 1:6

If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be impossible for YOU!
- Matthew 17:20

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence.
- Jeremiah 17:7

Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God.

- Job 37:14
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- III John 2

With men it is impossible; but to God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...