5/30/11

The Simple Woman's Daybook for April 30, 2011


Outside my window... ~ it's a sunny BEAUTIFUL day in Chicagoland

I am thinking... ~ about how I am going to enjoy this day

I am thankful for... ~ our new home

I am wearing... ~  totally un-matching pj bottoms and t-shirt... BUT, I will be changing soon to look good for my man!

I am remembering... ~ uhhh... nothing!  LOL!

I am going... ~to be looking at some new curriculum for next year's homeschool

I am currently reading... ~ James.  It's always hard for me to pick a new book of the Bible to read.  Since I finished Hebrews, I decided to just keep going and James was next.  It's short so I'll have to figure out what I want to dive into next.  (What are you reading?)

I am hoping... ~ for warmer weather so I can plant my garden.  Or, my "farm" as the boys call it!

On my mind... ~ I'm trying to figure out how to capitalize on my blog.  How do I make money?  My homeschool blog is getting about 3000 page-views a week.  What do I do next?

Noticing that... ~  Our boys are growwwwing.  VERY soon son #1 will be taller than me.  Hmm...

Pondering these words... there is power in prayer.  What does that mean for a stay at home mom?

From the kitchen... ~ Trying to be creative here.  There are just a few days till payday and I'm not creative in the kitchen.  I am going to look for some interesting casserole recipes online today.

Around the house... ~ Everyone is taking the day off.  It's Memorial Day so that means it's a lazy day.  Getting a few things done but not killing ourselves.

One of my favorite things...~ Making new friends.  I need one...

From my picture journal...~  My husband and I were traveling on the highway recently and we saw this "coffee" truck.  (This is a similar pic.  Mine is on my phone.)  I sent it to my friends and family in a text and I said, "Who needs Starbucks when you can have this?  Hook me up!"



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...