6/2/11

Do You Flirt With Your Husband?

Or is that something that ceased years ago?  My husband and I have been married for almost 16 years and we still flirt!

(WARNING:  The following tip could cause a romantic flare up!)

Texting is a great way to flirt with your husband.  Send him a symbol such as :-*  (kiss).  Send him a pic of yourself or just say something sweet, romantic, or sexy!

A couple of days ago, I made up a new holiday.  Hubs was at work and I sent him a text that said, "Did you know it is 'tell your husband how awesome he is' day?"  He really appreciated that.

Often times, we will be sitting at the dinner table and we will either text each other or if there is a paper handy, we'll write each other notes.  We purposefully do these things in front of the boys.  They are always catching us flirting or sneakin a smooch and know full well how much we love each other.

If you don't flirt with your spouse, I highly encourage it!  It helps to put a little fun in an ordinary day.

photo credit

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

I certainly do! keeps it interesting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...