6/18/11

Friday Fill-Ins! A day late

And...here we go!

1. One of my favorite birthday presents was _____.... to be honest, I can't remember.  I do like money!  This year may be different as I turn 40!

2. Hubs and I went out last night and celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary_____, it was as simple as that.

3. The moon has caused some people to act like ware-wolves lately__.  At least it seems like it!

4. Life__ includes __rest.

5. I was tempted by __Starbucks!  I wanted a coffee treat late last night.  I did NOT give in!

6. __Hiking, hanging out in peace and quiet, enjoying scenery, and checking out the area are some of the things I like to do on vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __hanging out as a family, tomorrow my plans include __(it is tomorrow!) and Sunday, I want to __go to church and then do... not a whole lot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...