11/8/11

Steppin Out


Have you ever been in a place where you have such doubt and fear, and then you felt convicted for your doubt?  That happened to me.

So, what did you do?  I reached out, grabbed hold of faith, and... the result comes in a couple of days!  I'm actually in the middle of it all.

For me, life just goes on... I homeschool the boys everyday, lead worship at church, worship the LORD, learn... etc.  Kinda boring actually!  Then, God speaks.

God spoke to my spirit I guess.  He led me to step out and do something out of the ordinary for me.  It's a big step ~ to go someplace I've never gone, a BIG someplace, with people I've never met, doing things I've never done, etc...

I'll let you know how it goes.  But for now, here is a quote from Joyce Meyer's sermon from Sunday:

"The only way your faith is gonna grow is if God puts you in a place where you have to use it."

That's where I'm at.  Groping in the dark, in a place I've never been, doing something I've never done.  All while being led my my loving God.




photo credit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...