12/6/12

Rebooting My Life ~ Day 2



This post is part of my Rebooting My Life Series.  I won't be posting everyday, but to get me started on the right track, I'll post until I get too busy!  ;)

This morning's drink consisted of cranberries, oranges, Granny Smith apples, carrots, and a thumb of ginger.  I'll be honest, this was like drinking orange sherbet in a glass.  A bit too sweet for my taste this early in the day but my husband appreciated it.  He didn't appreciate the green drink from yesterday morning!  He said it was ...ok.

As soon as I smell the beautiful scents of the fruit and veggies going in, my senses are perked!  I instantly feel invigorated even before I drink one drop.  The ginger just sends my senses into a tizzy!  I love, love, love the smell of ginger!  So much so, I even bought a (natural) perfume from Macy's that is scented ginger!

After I drink the amazing juice drinks, I get an instant rush of God's goodness and feel like I can run a mile!  ...well... maybe once some of my fluff melts off.  Can't stand the "jiggle."  ;)  I guess now would be a good time to clean out the basement!

Are you inspired yet?  Sick and tired of being sick and tired?  Care to join me on my juicing?

My plan so far:
Juice for breakfast and lunch
Natural fruit smoothies, nuts, and bananas for snacks
Healthy dinner (only whole grain breads, no pastas, no sugars)



A lot of people "juice" or "fast" to draw close to the Lord or grow spiritually. I do fast 2-3 times a year for those reasons as well.  To be honest, God has had me on a spiritual growth plan constantly for about 4 1/2 years with very little down time. I think it started with my first fast.  The one that healed me!!!

My thought is, I take good care of my spirit.  I need to take better care of my body! Most of the world concentrates so much on their body that they neglect their spirit.  I am the opposite of that so it's time... past time... to take care of my temple.

You can watch my testimony of how God healed me of a disease through fasting:


God can heal you too!  Hallelujah!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...