1/11/13

Friday Favorites



If you decide to join me in listing your favorites from this week, leave a link in the comments so we can all read yours and be blessed.

What are my favorite things from this week?

1.  My favorite Scriptures ~ I just finished reading through Ruth.  I loved all of it but especially chapter 2.  As I read through the book of Ruth, I looked at everything from the viewpoint that Boaz represents Jesus and Ruth represents us.  WOW! This is deep!  I think I'm going to have to read it again.

Look at verse 8.  "Do not go to glean in another field; furthermore, do not go on from this one, but stay here with my maids."  God doesn't want us looking for our needs to be met in "another field."  He wants us to stay in His field and get what we need from Him.  Praise the LORD!

2.  My favorite moment ~ Ok, I can't really pic a favorite moment, as I had MANY wonderful moments this week. So, I'll make a mini-list:


  1. Prayed for deliverance for a woman.
  2. Huge hugs from youngest son. His ear was imprinted on my skin below my neck. LOL
  3. Went shopping for cosmetics and out to eat with my Mom.
  4. Prayed for healing with a man at the place where we serve dinner to the poor and homeless.  The Holy Spirit rushed over me and I was overwhelmed by His presence.  I felt like if I were to touch someone, I would electric shock them!

3.  My favorite physical blessing ~ The week is sooo not over so for now I will post 2.

  1. Someone gave me a monetary gift!  That's always nice.
  2. I found out my jewelry will be put in a Christian book store.  Yeah!!!!!!

4.  My favorite food ~ Welllllll... I am fasting so... I really like the juice I make out of cranberries, ginger, beet, carrot, apple.  MMMMM......

5.  My favorite place ~ I guess I don't have a favorite place this week.  Not yet anyway.

So, what are your favorites from this week?  (Use my list or make up your own.)




photo credit: seyed mostafa zamani via photopin cc

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

Sounds like you had a good week. I appreciate the insight you shared from the verses from Ruth. I like the idea for your post. Yay that a store wants your jewelry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...