2/21/13

Pics from our Pampered Princess Party


A few posts ago (Jesus Blessed Me), I told you about the Pampered Princess party that we had at church.  So many wonderful women donated their time and energies to pamper other women and give a good dose of the love of Jesus!

We had:

  • A chocolate fountain
  • Plenty of deserts
  • Facials
  • Manis & Pedis
  • Hand waxing therapy
  • Massages
  • Make up 
  • and I did foot scrubs
It was so much fun!  God blessed me so much as I scrubbed ladies' (and girls') feet with sugar and blessed them with the washing of the Word of God.

Here are some of the photos of me and a few others.  

(Photos: Copyright Gerri Wolf 2013)








My mother on the left
(Photos: Copyright Gerri Wolf 2013)



photo credit: Cupcake Sisters (Senel) via photopin cc

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...