4/18/13

Jewelry Design Goal #1 - Everything Beautiful

Jewelry Design Goal #1:
Design many jewelry pieces that reflect Christian values and themes based on the Word of God. These pieces will not only be an original work of art, but will inspire those who wear it and see it.

The following designs are part of the "Holy Spirit Series" and are based off of Titus 3:5-7.

(I have dissected my way through these verses. If you are interested in what I found, leave a comment and I will show you how I've been enlightened by God's Word this morning!)

Titus 3:5-7
He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...