11/14/13

Thankful Thursday ~ Featuring Del Kroemer ♥

♥ ♥ ♥THANKFUL THURSDAY♥ ♥ ♥

Today I am thanking Del Kroemer owner and writer of the blog "Devote and Seek."

When I first started my Everything Beautiful Etsy shop, Del was my first custom order client!  She was starting her blog and wanted a piece of jewelry designed with the theme from her blog in mind.

That was a challenge but I was up for it.  This is the set that she had designed and I now sell in my shop AND at home parties!

If you go to her blog you will see her banner and on it is everything she wanted in this piece.
♥Purple
♥Hearts
♥And her theme verse is:
1 Chronicles 22:19 which says~
Now devote your heart and soul to seeking the LORD your God...

Thank you, Del, for your business, support, inspiration, and most of all for your love of God!

MANY blessings to you on this Thankful Thursday!

This is the piece designed for Del.
You can find it in my Etsy Shop here:
Everything Beautiful Handcrafted Jewelry





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...