1/1/14

Set On Fire by the Holy Spirit

I hardly have words... After discussing some Scripture with my husband, I was surfing around the internet this morning and was led to a new song.  Well... it's actually an older song but new for me.  I know I've heard it sometime in my past but it's never struck me the way that it did this morning.

Talk about setting the "new year" on the right track! This is the first song I heard at the start of 2014. (Did you know that God's calendar new year started in the fall? ...another subject for another day...)

As I listened to this song, my hands started to sweat and I felt that familiar feeling of the Holy Spirit sweeping over me, filling me, imbuing me.  I'm ready to PREACH! Hallelujah!

I hope this song blesses you the way that it has me.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...