2/1/17

Waiting on God to Move a Mountain?





or Mountain Climbing Faith?

I was scrolling through FaceBook and saw a "Christian" quote.  It looked good enough to gloss over... ;) until the Holy Spirit brought my attention to it.

It said, "I was waiting for God to move the mountain. God was waiting for me to climb it." 


A scripture instantly popped into my head: Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Mark 11:23


Are we supposed to "climb mountains" 
or move them with our faith?

3 posts down I saw a prophetic word from Father's Heart Ministries.  I read these everyday and the Lord uses them to speak nuggets into my life.  As soon as I started to read it, I heard in my spirit, "The top paragraph is for you."

What did it say?


"When I choose to breathe on your motives and your obedience, even the weakest effort on your part will move the mightiest mountain. You do realize there is mountain moving faith on the inside of you? This is the measure of faith I have given to every man. Every man, every woman’s measure of faith is the measure of their personal mountain. Speak to the mountain. Refuse to live in the shadow of adversity."

There is mountain moving faith IN YOU!  You don't have to climb over the mountains in your life!  He put a measure of faith inside of you and it can grow!  You can SAY to that mountain to be removed, believe and it WILL be done!  

Of course, I got curious to see what other scriptures go along with this little nugget that God brought my attention to.  

Enjoy!

Isaiah 40:4  Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.











Matthew 17:20  He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”










Zechariah 4:7 Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain. And he shall bring forward the top stone amid shouts of ‘Grace, grace to it!’”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...