6/10/09

A Beautiful Blog


I'd like you to check out this beautiful blog: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home.

Miss June posted about The True Home recently and I thought you all would like to read it.

This is what I had to say about The True Home in her comments:

Oh, beautifully said!

I've often heard the old saying, "home is where the heart is" and thought it was so true. It's a cute little saying until you have to put it into practice. When you have to live it, that is when you really have to concentrate on doing exactly what you put in your post.

I desire to have the family that our children and other children want to "come home" to. A family that shows love, Christ's love.

I often feel childish when I miss my things that have been stuffed away in storage for over a year. Only through Jesus can I crucify my fleshly desires.

I go through a struggle in my head... I shouldn't desire my material things. Maybe I should give them all away since they mean nothing... Well, if I did that, we wouldn't have anything to put in a house when we get back on our feet again.

Oh, so much to think and pray about! Thank you for "listening".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...