Fill-Ins are Fun!
Friday Fill Ins
1. I love to go to antique shops because it helps me relax. I guess one reason I can relax is I'm usually by myself! LOL! That's one place I don't take the boys.
2. When it comes to reading the Bible, it’s the quality! I don't read it for quantity. If I chew on a verse for a while... that's ok. If I struggle with a section for a couple of days... that's ok. I don't do the "read the Bible in 90 days" schedule. I've read most of the Bible but it has taken me years. I think it's better for me to go deeper than wider.
3. The last thing I had to eat was Olive Garden. Mmmmm..... it was so good. Went out on a date with my Super Man last night. I like the all you can eat soup and salad.
4. For me, a head band is no longer essential. I have sported short hair most of my life and now it is the shortest I've ever had it. It only takes me a few minutes to make it look good. To be honest, I wasted waaaaayy too much time in the mirror in my younger years. :(
5. Please take a moment to leave me a comment. I LOVE making new bloggie friends!
6. Whether good or bad, life and circumstances have brought you this far. It's time to let someone else take the wheel! Jesus is the best driver!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing something F U N, tomorrow my plans include shopping for our NEW CHURCH building and Sunday, I want to celebrate God like there is NO tomorrow!
Read more for Hop Links:
Some Great Hops for the Weekend:
Lovingly Written By: Miss Janet