6/25/09

Dreams...

I am choked up and feeling a bit overwhelmed...

My mom (we'll call her Kate) works with a lady (we will call her Jan). Jan told Kate that she had a dream about me.

This is what she said, "You daughter will have a home. They will be renting. It is an adorable cottage. It is so cute that they wanted to put it in a magazine. It has 2 bedrooms, a dining room and a kitchen off to the left."

Jan described this cottage in detail. The dream was very vivid. Jan's daughter called her and said that she knew of someone getting rid of a refrigerator and a dressing table, (I've always wanted a dressing table!) did she know of anyone who needed them? Jan told her that if they are in good shape to go ahead and get them because Kate's daughter was going to need them when she moves into the cottage.

Wow! Please pray with me that God shows Jan how faithful he is and that He still speaks to people in dreams! Just this morning I talked with God. I asked Him if He would please work His sovereignty despite unfaithful people (including me).

I'm not sure what to think or say...

Here is a photo of a cute cottage to help put a "face" to all of this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...