1 Corinthians 4:5b ...wait until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things hidden in the darkness and disclose the motives of men's hearts; and then each man's praise will come to him from God.
1. I am thankful that God knows. He knows the truth of men's hearts. He knows when we are wronged by things hidden in the darkness. Even when (I) doing something contrary against His Word, He knows and let's me know. That way I can fix it and get back into a good standing with Him.
2. I am reading the free book from Voice of the Martyrs. It has made me very, very thankful for my Bible.
3. I am thankful for the rest I can have in Yeshua. His burden is light.
4. I am thankful for the Spiritual gifts that God gives.
5. On that note, I am thankful for His gift that He has given me.
If you'd like more thankfulness, see Truth 4 the Journey and Thankful Thursday!