4/23/10

Friday's Fave Five


I don't know what has gotten into me!  I have the meme bug this week!  (You can find this one here.)

1.  I found a new Bible that I can't wait to order!  You can see it here:  The Scriptures.  (More on that at the bottom.)

2.  Spring is finally here!

3.  I went on a "date" with my husband yesterday.  Ok, it was really grocery shopping and out to eat but we were alone, alright?!!!  That counts as a mini-date in my book.

4.  I went out with a friend on Monday.  What did we do?  Thrift shopping, of course!  (I'm kind of excited because I am going out for lunch with another friend next Monday.)

5.  I was revived!  What's better than a spa day?
Psalm 119:
25 God's Word revives
28 God's Word strengthens
40 His righteousness revives
50 His Word revives
76 His lovingkindness comforts
88 His lovingkindness revives
93 God's commands revive
149 His ordinances revive
154 His  Word revives
156 His ordinances revive
159 His lovingkindness revives

BE REVIVED!


The Scriptures:  "This is a literal translation of the Bible in English. This translation differs significantly from most common English translations in that it has restored the original book order of the Hebrew Scriptures, the Tanakh, and restored the Name of the Most High, YHWH / throughout. The Scriptures is a literal translation of the Tanakh and the Messianic Scriptures."

Sample pages:  The Scriptures

1 comment:

Susanne said...

It's better late than never for me commenting! LOL. I'm sooo behind this week.

Love the scriptures you shared on being revived. God's word is so awesome! It refreshes deep within, doesn't it?

I'd count that time with hubby a mini date too. Gotta take em as we can.

Enjoy your new bible when it comes. For my birthday I got the Joyce Meyer Amplified bible and I've been really using that one a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...