Want to play along? 2nd Cup of Coffee
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch? Tacos! So easy, so good.
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) My coupons. I'm running a little low, though. I think I need to subscribe to the news paper.
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? A local county park that I've been going to since I was a little kid. Lucky me, I get to go there twice this week! ;)
4. Share one factoid of your family's history. Well, when I got married, I didn't know that my husband would be a pastor. But you see, in my family, there are many pastors and many police men. Once my husband answered God's call, he became the 11th out of 12 pastors on one side of the family.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...." Was a little girl who loved to twirl in her dresses. Ok, I still am. I just get too dizzy now.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? Food. I get tired of thinking up meals to eat. Anyone have suggestions for that?
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...." I don't like my food to touch on my plate.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? Well, I don't suppose I'd want to buy anything! Maybe... mints.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...." Double Espresso dancing. It just thrills my soul.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? I just made a list the other day and as I do things, I mark them off. That's what helps me.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? Listen to them. So many times people run me over in a conversation. Very rarely does someone actually ask me how I am or what am I doing and then actually listen to me. Listening is a skill that needs practiced, desperately! So, I guess I would bless the way I'd like to be blessed.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon? Going on a road trip. I love to travel.