6/2/10

People

Ministry wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the people!  Does that sound harsh?  I'm just being honest right now.  Sorry.

How about your life?  Do you have people who come in and out of your life, stabbing you in the back all the way?  People have a tendency to do that to us.  I'm really tired of it.  Church members, family, "friends"... it's getting old.

The Word says:  Not to get weary doing good.

Praise God!  I have a Father that loves me and knew before anything even happens that it is going to happen. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone can relate. As Christians we do not often expect stuff like that from other Christians but as long as we are this side of heaven there will be sin, misunderstandings, and hurt feelings. I am sorry you have to go through it but hope you will look at it as iron sharpening iron. I pray for God's grace and wisdom for you.

Angie Vik said...

Thanks for being honest and venting. Sounds like you could use a hug and your favorite comfort food.

I have a friend who is a pastor's wife who likes to say the same thing, that ministry wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the people.

I'm constantly amazed at the things some people tend to focus on and complain about. My husband made the comment today about dealing with squeaky wheels in church and deciding whether they need to be greased or let fall off.

Hoping your situation resolves itself or that God gives you thicker skin in proportion to the frustrations that are coming your way.

Beautiful Mess said...

{hugs}

I am so behind on my blog reading...but I am glad I stopped by to see this. (not glad TO see it glad I SAW it)

:) PRAYING!

Be guilty to extending too much mercy! Mercy to a fault!

and YES! I have those people...boo!

Love you sister!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...