9/27/10

BLESSED to be a blessing ~ Part 3

I want what God promises!  (See Scriptures

Our family serving the homeless
Not just feeding
Praying
Sharing Jesus
Giving hope
Making friends

(white dots added for those whose faces are showing completely)


Double Espresso serving in the kitchen
He did a GREAT job for his first time!
He loaded plates, washed dishes, swept floors
and anything else he was asked to do.


Does he want to go back?
The answer is YES!



My husband praying with a guest



Me with a sweet friend


My dad being door-man - saying goodbye as guests leave



Me and a homeless guest


Me giving a guest my Dad's belt
(My Dad generously took off his belt and
let me give it to this man because his pants
kept falling down.)


1 comment:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Well we are sure on the same wave length today with our post!!! You would love our friend's ministry in San Antonio....our boys have built plays grounds for the inter-city children, feed them, played basketball, and interned during the summer.
After 22 years of home schooling, it is my turn!! Not just sending my kids out, but for me to go!!!
Blessings and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...