Saturday blog hops are fun!
I am combining weekend blog hops with Five Question Friday!
Why? Because I'm just a little quirky!
(As you can see from my post about my purple hair!)
1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Uhhhh... always! I put on a stylin outfit, go somewhere and then come home and put on my jammies or sweats.
I just CAN'T blog in nice clothes!
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Well, since we're near Chicago, I KNOW it wouldn't be Chicago!
I think I like Indianapolis. I love to visit the downtown area. It's so clean
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Well, I don't fly anywhere! I LOVE a road trip so we drive. I suppose I'll have to fly someday, just not TOday!
4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
...I dust? LOL!
Since I really like to move furniture, that is usually how it starts.
When you move furniture, you have to clean dusty areas, vacuum, and any piles that have accumulated.
5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Well, of course I read the Bible everyday and LOVE it!
As far as other types of books go, I'm gonna have to say
Blessed Beyond Measure by Gloria Copeland.
That's my most recent and my bookshelves are in storage!