3/31/11

Celebrate!



So glad I went to church Saturday night!  Double Espresso turned into a decaf by Sunday morning, and I had to miss church to stay home with him. 

We sang a song called, Yahweh.  I LOVE to sing and or talk about Yahweh!

Yahweh is His name ~ not God!  In Exodus, He even gave His name to Moses and then listed His attributes (which are quite wonderful).


Exodus 34: 6-7—“Yahweh passed by in front of him and proclaimed, ‘Yahweh, Yahweh God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth; who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations’.”

We sang this song Saturday night.  I just love it!  Not only did the band rock out (which is always fun) but I love singing about and to Yahweh!  Slow, fast, I don't care.






Here is a slow one

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...