6/16/11

Blessings ~ Coupon Blessings!

I am so excited to share one of my passions with you!  I have a friend who suggested that I coupon.  I thought... you are crazy!  I don't have any desire to coupon!  I don't use the products that they put the coupons out for.

Then my friend told me that she figured out that when she coupons, it's like earning $40 an hour.

SAY WHAT?

Well, I thought, maybe I will look into it.

It started about 2 years ago.  I was in a desperate situation.  Food was expensive, our family needed clothes, and we were making less than $12,000 a year and NOT on food stamps or government assistance.

Can you say "TIGHT budget?"

To make a long story short, I am totally into couponing.  I save A LOT of money.  Of course, there's always more to save!  Just last night, our family went out for Chicago deep dish pizza and got 50% off of our total bill using a coupon.  Can you beat that?

I found a website that has helped me tremendously.  It's "The Crazy Coupon Lady . com."  She has coupon tips for beginners, coupon sites, coupon links, places to print coupons, and a video showing how to organize coupons.

I will share more about couponing in later posts.  For now, know that it isn't as intimidating as it first seems and you can start SLOW!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's one of my favorite sites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...