8/6/11

Do you have a FREE Kindle?


I found out about this today and thought some of you may be interested!

I want to thank Freely Educate for her post today!  (You'll have to go check her out!)

Amazon is giving away 2 FREE Kindle books.
One is "250 Words Every High School Freshman Needs to Know"
The second is "250 Words Every High School Graduate Needs to Know"

I really like these two books.  They even have vocabulary quizzes and the answers!

If you don't own a Kindle, that's ok!  You can download it for FREE!  :)  I did that today and I got 3 FREE books on it.  Download Kindle for FREE

When I first heard about Kindle, I wasn't too impressed.  I just like the feel of a real book.  But when I started exploring the Kindle, I found that I was quite impressed!  You can even highlight and make notes with the Kindle.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...