Are you the type of person who has several projects going on all at the same time? I work best that way.
I live a fairly simple life outside of our home; we don't have a lot of sports, clubs and activities going on all at once. I'm not the person who, when asked, says, "...oh we've been so busy..." BUT, inside the house, if I don't have things going on, I can quickly get bored or into a rut!
Here is what I have going right now:
- 1 Christian workbook
- 2 Books
- Studying Song of Solomon in depth
- Mentoring 1 college age girl through the Bible
- Homeschooling 2 boys (of course)
- Redoing 1 chair
- Redoing 2 lamps
- Redoing some decorative wall items
- Reorganizing our bedroom to make it more... romantic :)
- Card making
- Building a website for my future online ministry
- Making devotional videos for online ministry
- Etc. LOL!
Although I have a lot going on all at once inside the home, I can put just about any of them aside at any time and life will still go on.