10/14/11

Beauty


Edited on 1-19-17 to add:
I am 45 years now.  I still stand by what I said when I turned 40.  40 was my launch into an amazing chapter of my life.  

You don't have to look at your "age" the way the world does.  Your "age" is how you feel, how you live, how you thrive.  It's your outlook.  If you look at getting older as something negative, it will be negative.

Change your outlook if you have to.  Look into the mirror and see what God sees.  He has a lot to say about having an abundant life.




Original Post 10-14-11:
It is a beautiful day!  I am so happy it's my 40th Birthday.  So many people get sad when they turn 40.  So many women feel inferior and old when they turn 40, but not me!

I know who I am!  I can't wait to see what God has for me in this next chapter of my life.  He LOVES ME!

I have all of this and more through Jesus- my Messiah- my Redeemer!

  • I am a daughter of the Most High God!
  • I am blessed and highly favored!
  • I am royalty and an heir to the Kingdom of God!
  • I am dressed and equipped for supernatural living!
  • I am blessed with every spiritual blessing!
  • I am chosen!
  • I am complete!
  • I am an over-comer!
  • I was born to reign!
  • I am blessed to be a blessing!
  • I am blessed beyond measure!
  • I walk in power and authority!
  • I am anointed!
  • I am a faith walker!


Because of Jesus Christ, that's who I am!
You can have this too!  Just ask.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...