I have one of those deep, big tubs. It really is difficult to get in there and clean! I can't reach... I'm not going to clean it while I shower because, unfortunately, this tub demands a scrubber with a chemical.
What is a girl to do when her
She goes to the dollar store and buys one of these big dudes to do the job!
I also have white tile on the walls and ceiling of this deep tub. It's virtually impossible to clean...until today!
- Stay outside of tub (Yeah!!!)
- Squirt soft scrubbing liquid in tub, around tub and on walls
- Run a small amount of water in bottom of tub
- Start "mopping" the tub and walls (Easy peasy)
- Use blue scrubbing part of mop to get into crevices around jets and handles
- Rinse tub and walls
- Use leftover scrub on mop to "mop" the ceiling
It works for me!
Have you checked out my jewelry store and my website?
Mop photo credit