7/5/12

Only the Best for You!

Hi friends!  I can't wait for you to see the new designs from ♥Everything Beautiful♥.

I recently released my divinely inspired series of "Scripture Scrolls."  These are your favorite Bible verses made into necklaces!  

The idea is based off of 
Proverbs 6:20-22
"Bind them on your heart, fasten them around your neck."


So, take a look and let me know what your favorite Bible verse is.  I can make you a custom "Scripture Scroll" for $25 including shipping!  This is less than the price in my store because my friends get discounts.  ;)  

Scripture Scrolls also make GREAT gifts!  Share the Word of God with someone you love.
♥ janetpowers1.com@gmail.com ♥








Proverbs 6:20-22
20My son, keep your father’s commands
and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.
21Bind them upon your heart forever;
fasten them around your neck.
22When you walk, they will guide you;
when you sleep, they will watch over you;
when you awake, they will speak to you.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...