11/5/12

Firmoo Glasses Review & You can get a FREE pair too!

I had the privilege of reviewing a pair of prescription eyeglasses from Firmoo and I can't wait to tell you about them!  If you scroll down, you will find some info on how to get a FREE pair of Firmoo glasses for yourself!

To be honest, I've been wanting a pair of purple glasses for a while now, so I started on my search through the Firmoo site.

As I searched the site, these are the aspects that I liked the most:

  • I like the search options
  • Gives measurements of glasses without having to click ~ just hover over the pic
  • Gives choices of faces to see how the glasses look on a person (or you can use your own)
  • You are able to save a pair into favorites as you shop ~ very helpful
  • Pretty good selection ~ many choices
  • Many colors available (being an artist, I appreciate that)



Other purple glasses that I like:


Features:
  • Women's glasses
  • Metal
  • Semi rimless
  • Single vision
  • Color: Purple


I went back to the Firmoo site and didn't find my glasses in purple.  Now they come in pink and red, both of which are very pretty!

My assessment:
  • I love the color! The purple is what I would call plum and it's beautiful.  
  • I really like the semi rimless style.
  • These glasses are very lightweight. 
  • 2 things I don't like about them are: this pair is kind of flimsy and could be bent easily.  I'm not a rough and tumble kind of gal so that is ok by me.
  • The "sparkle" on the corners of the rims is just glitter.  They could have upgraded that a bit to rhinestones and it would have greatly improved these glasses.
  • All in all, I love them for the low price of $29.95!

You can get a FREE pair as well!  

Mandy from the blog Ginger Mandy "purchased" her FREE pair of glasses and paid only $7 out of pocket for shipping and anti-glare!

From the Firmoo website:
Why Firmoo offers free eyeglasses?
We provide free glasses for new customers to try our products & service, as well as to help some poor people or people with low income correct their vision problems. Our free offer is open to almost all countries in the world, such as U.S., Canada, Australia, etc. Therefore, this is quite a good news especially for people who'd love to buy frames online.
Every new customer qualifies for getting their first pair free. If you purchase two pairs at one time, the one that you apply the free glasses code to will be free. So we may call this "buy one get one free".
Moreover, we offer varieties of classic and fashion eyewear for customers to choose from, including eye glasses, prescription glasses, sunglasses and safety glasses (also called goggles). But currently we don't offer glasses for kids at the age of 12 and below.
If you're lucky enough to get a pair of free sunglasses, you'll just need to pay shipping; 


 Firmoo glasses review
Free pair of glasses
Free Firmoo glasses

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...