11/19/12

Worship ~ The sickness is gone

God is soooo good!

Dizziness came over me
Nausea followed

What is wrong with me?
I'm NOT sick!

Attack from the enemy
I will fight with FAITH!

I suffered
The whole room spun
I fought throwing up

For 2 1/2 hours I suffered

FINALLY
I got angry
...and desperate!

I'm NOT sick
The devil is already defeated!

So, I worshiped
For an hour and a half I worshiped

I laid there
Lifted my hands
Sang
Quoted Scripture
Worshiped in the Spirit
Prayed
Rested in Him

Gone

After an hour and a half
The symptoms are GONE!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is sooooo good!

One song I sang:

Read

God Of Ages Lyrics

here.
Lyrics

God Of Ages Lyrics

God of ages
Bringing glory here
You are good
You are good
Son of Righteousness
You are all i seek
With all my heart

Giver of life
Hope for the lost
full lyrics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...