6/28/13

5 Things I am Loving Right Now




5 things I'm loving right now complete with pics.  Well... at least I ♥ them!  (In no particular order.)

1.  Helping my mother.  She has always been there to help us and goes BEYOND... way, way beyond.  Now, since she just got out of the hospital, it's her turn to receive!
(My son with cake for my mom's b-day.)


2.  My new house!  I really like living here.  It is so big and peaceful!  The animals all love it here as well.  We've seen groundhogs, possum, raccoon, lots of chip monks, beautiful birds and geese, and cute little frogs... in our pool.


3.  Digging into the Hebrew and Greek of the Old and New Testaments!  I am learning sooooo much.  God brings new clarity to me everyday!  

4.  Receiving new and fresh revelation straight from Heaven. I REALLY love it when God talks to me.  I guess I mean... when I hear Him!

5.  I've been having fun designing new things for my jewelry shop: Everything Beautiful.  This is the latest series that I am working on: The Color of Dreams.


What have you been lovin?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...