5/22/14

Graduation Gift - Did you already get all of your grad shopping done?

I have a new jewelry design that I just made available today!  This piece will be great for a graduate.  A lot of times, it's hard to find something that will be memorable and has meaning, especially for guys.

This necklace is made from stainless steel and is very durable for guys and is a GREAT sterling silver alternative!

You can choose to have anything stamped on it and have it customized for your special person.

Here are some suggestions:

Jer. 29:11 (for I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD...)
SUCCESS
Believe
BLESSING
Faith
Their name or date they graduated

You can find this necklace here:




My Jewelry Shop:

You can find the other necklace in the third photo here:  Men's Necklace

Of course, either of these designs can be worn by women as well.  I wear the stainless steel necklace everyday.  Mine says, "YAHWEH."  It is my MOST favorite necklace!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...